Introducing Andrej Zahariev, Finance Director
09 June 2015
We are very pleased to announce that Andrej Zahariev has taken up a permanent position here at Doherty Hungary Kft, after serving as Interim Finance Director. Andrej brings to Doherty Hungary Kft. over 20 years of experience in financial management, controlling and reporting, as well as extensive general management skills. He is a qualified Hungarian CPA. Previously Andrej has worked in management positions at Arthur Andersen, Ernst&Young, O-I Illinois Hungary and British Telecom.
At Doherty Hungary Kft Andrej leads the finance, IT and procurement functions. His main areas of focus in the short term are:
- further develop the controlling function,
- ensure financing for the ongoing investment program,
- help to improve the efficiency and optimise the cost structure of the company,
- manage the implementation of the new production planning software and, not least,
- to contribute to strengthening the culture of high performance at all levels of the organization.